I continue with my explanation about the possibilities offered by the StenopeiKa tailboard modular camera.
Today in this article and quick video that you find on the end of article, i’ll show you the fine focus system add-on.
Why this explanation?
Because the tailboard modular camera born with out fine focus, born only with fast focus, and… why? Because first of all you save a money, and second reason the fast focus is very very very smooth and in my personal opinion, and also in opinion of my tester, this kind of quick focus is sufficient for 90% of photographic needs, but for the remaining 10% and for all the most demanding photographers who do not want to give up, I have also introduced this precious news.
The focus setup is very simple and comfortable, You have the whole length of the baseboard with the fast focus, when you lock in the fast focus, you have a further 3 cm for precision focusing.
Also this add-on is modular and like the other accessories you could add to your camera also in a second time.